In this section, answers are given to common questions regarding the operation and organization of our school
To contact the school, what channels can I follow to get information?
The most convenient and effective way to contact us is by email: email@example.com. You can also call by phone: 94 463 89 38.
What are the email and telephone numbers of the different departments of the school?
In each classroom, tutors have their email address, which is the most direct and effective way to deal with classroom problems. If the goal is to solve problems in the class-group, the first step will be to contact them.
- Ikastetxea: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headmaster: email@example.com
- Chief of studies: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: email@example.com
- Canteen manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisory Service: email@example.com
- Coexistence and co-education group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Association of families: tesorería.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
When are the refunds of the lunch-service accounts made?
As long as they’re not fellows.
The amount to be returned will always be 50%.
Returns will be made on the June receipt. They will be given in three different states:
- On the strike days of the canteen staff.
- When the canteen user is one week or more, if done at least 24 hours in advance, by email from 8:30 to 10:00.
- When the student is confined because of the Covid situation. To this end, families must sign, by email or at the end of the quarantine period, a signature declaration issued by the Centre from 15 December 2020 and not retroactively.
What's the school schedule?
- School classes schedule: from 9:00 to 12:30 in the morning and from 14:30 to 16:00 in the afternoon.
- Pre-school 4 and 5 years: from 8:55 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 16:00.
- 2 years: from 9:00 to 9:15 or 10:00 and until 12:30 and from 14:30 to 16:00 or 15:45.
What's the management’s and secretary’s office schedule?
Monday to Friday from 9:30 to 13:00 and Tuesday and Thursday from 14:30 to 16:00.
In what case can you enrol after the registration period is over?
Registration after the deadline may take place on the occasion of a change of residence or due to the fact of coming abroad.
What documents should be submitted when registering?
- hotocopy of the ID of the parent/guardian and student.
- A census of the whole family.
- Family Book (pages of guardian/parent and child). Those who don’t have a family book can bring the child’s birth certificate.
What services/tools does the school have to respond to the needs of children with special educational needs?
The educational resources available to us according to each student with Special Needs are diverse: language and hearing specialists (ALE), physiotherapists, specialists in the inclusion of pupils with visual impairment (CRI), experts in therapeutic pedagogy (PT) and a team of educators. All these resources are coordinated by an Advisory Service, always with the support of the Berritzegune.
What is the amount to be paid for being a member of the AMPA during the school year? What about health insurance? What about health insurance?
For being part of the AMPA you have to pay 15 €per school year. For the health insurance, it’s another 15 €.
What steps should be taken to participate effectively and actively in the organisation of the school?
In order to participate actively in the decisions of the school as a parent/guardian, it is possible to register with the Association of Parents of the School, where different operating bodies can be found. Some members of the Association of Fathers and Mothers are members of the School Council (the Supreme Representative Body), who make decisions in varied areas of the School.
The members of these bodies are obtained through elections in which the parents/guardians participate. In these elections, every two years, half of the members of the OMR will be renewed, so that there will be a change of participation and opportunities. This renewal shall be carried out on a rotating basis, in accordance with the provisions of the Decree regulating the OMR and the announcement published by the Department of Education, Universities and Research.
I have come from outside the Basque Country. At school, is there any possibility of receiving language support for our daughter/son?
Students from outside the Basque Country may receive a language reform provided that they are not born here and have not previously received this service. This programme is called the Language Reinforcement Project, and depending on the number of students in each centre, the figure for the implementation of this programme will be sent. However, we study the needs of students, responding to the needs that each may have at the school level. Depending on the situation and the timing, these aids are a little limited.
Ask your question.
Monday to Friday:
8am – 16pm
Come to school:
Iparragirre etorbidea, 76